Search This Blog

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Leaving for Singapore tomorrow night

30/5/11 to 5/6/11
Well I'm back from Ha Long which was great, a little touristy but then it is a tourist place. The caves where good and our group was taken to one on Cat Ba Island that not many people go to, infact we where the only people there. Luckly there we left on the saturday morning because it is a place that people from Hanoi go to on the weekend so was getting packed on the friday night, it did mean there was a festiful atmosphere.
I have had some issues tho, I went to the China embassy here in Hanoi and the best visa I can get is a transit (about 36hrs). So I checked with William in HongKong and it is unlikely I would get a decent length there either, I was told I could get what I want in New Zealand which obviously isn't going to happen.
So the basic plan is to head to Singapore where William will send my new phone then head to Malaysia for a while, then Indo, Brunei. Not sure for how long as it is to soon to head to India, this means i'm in a unique possition of having about 3 months to use up before heading over, mmm what to do, I think I will have a holiday lol.

No comments: