Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Almost in Chang Mai

Sorry for delay in post but you will have to wait some more. Gracie has some major issues had to truck her to Lampang, about $75US for 90km. will put her on a train tomorrow and go to Chang Mai where I'm hoping to get her to a shop in the morning. I'll then have to rush around to the immigration office there as my visa expires on Saturday. Will probably end up there for few days while she is repaired, had thought about getting motor rebuild in Bangkok and it looks like i should have. If only the loser planet was right for the 30day visa for land border crossings, it also is out by about 300% on the price of an extension by the sound of it.
 Anyway all is well with me except got a cold, hate that, need more garlic.
Enjoy your life. I am.

No comments: