Search This Blog

Sunday, January 2, 2011

In Vung Tau

Well i rode down from HCMC this afternoon. got a bit lost after the ferry trip but still think the route i took was probable better than the motorway.
  I've changed the settings on my phone so i can now access the photos on it (that i am taking now) although just had a thought about the other photos so will try that in a bit.

 The biggest bugger today was losing my silver fern flag. MIA so long you will be missed and replaced.
I have a few photos from New years as well.
You cannot see it in the photo to well but the local kids had spread foam on my head giving me hair again. Don't worry i want be going back to the hair thing for a while if ever.

I meet Tracy and Mark early ish and we ended up going around a few bars and clubs.
 This is the GO2 bar a popular place that i think is a ripe off out side of New Years. They charge 45,000 vnd for a stubby of tiger. On NY of course all the bars in the area where charging 100,000 vnd for the same. My Local in HCMC was Huong Via and they charge 23,000vnd for a Large tiger (640ml) untill midnight ish when it goes up to an extravagent 29,000 vnd. Say all that though i did have a great night. Thakyou Tracey and Mark and everyone else we/ I meet that night.
 Anyway will try to get earlier photos over now.
   As alway Enjoy your life
     I am

1 comment:

Helen said...

Hi son
Have now joined google so hope you will get these comments
Luv Mum