Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Near Dharamsala


08/09/13 to 17/09/13

Got up, got packed and decided I could not be bothered leaving as it looked like it might rain lol.

This did mean I was ready the next day to go. Setting out down to Kullu where my accelerator cable decided to break. So changed that and got back on the road. Lovely ride through the lower mountains with forest everywhere. Got to Jogindernagar and it started showering. So I stopped to use a hotel as shelter while putting on the wet weathers (I had not even done the bags). Of course the man asked if I wanted a room and so for a laugh I had a look.... After a Chi to see what the weather was going to do I decided to stay the night lol.
Nice spot as long as it does not land slide

Sometimes it does, near Dharamsala

So next morning a nice easy 113km ride into Dharamsala and up to Bhagsu. Once checked in the rains came. It seems to be doing it every afternoon storms roll in and the cold comes down the mountain coursing hail some times even. It has cleared up in the last 2 days which makes me think of staying a bit longer.
 
Temple Bhagsu
 

With swimming pool

Around the ridge

And not as cold as I thought it would be

Veiw down the valley from one mountain
 

Enjoy your life

No comments: