Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Still in London


25/5/12 to 12/6/12

I knew I shouldn't have said what I'm doing, as that plan has changed again. Still doing the north over summer, still visiting friends but maybe not in the order mentioned before. This time I will not say the plan because who knows if it will be right, so there is a plan but it may change, actually it probably will.
Kew gardens with Mum and Dad

Royal Albert memorial
Lady Di's fountain

Since last post not much has happened, I went out to Clacton to see a friend, then over to Cambridge to see another. This was a great test ride for the new bike and I'm quite happy with it so far, even though I haven't fully packed it. I have bought some wet weather gear and mum and dad got me some new thermals, the wet weathers got a test when I went to Canterbury to meet a friend of Murray's. They did well, I think with all the new gear, I will be able to ride in reasonable cold weather, which is why the plan has changed slightly.
The latest statue on the empty place in Trafalgar square.


The queens trip down the river for her Diamond Jubilee was great even though we didn't get to see her barge except on the big screen, but we where there, true lol. Saying that my last video did get a little shot of the barge she was on.
We even got flags lol
There is a video in this post and so you followers need to go to the site to see it. right at the end you can see a barge on the river that is the Queen's


I am finding some major problems with having been on the road for a couple of years, I was trying to order a GPS on line and I cannot get one because I do not live anywhere mmm. Even though the address my UK bank account was listed correctly I am not listed as living there so they will not sell it to me. I am finding it harder here in the civilised world than expected, and mainly because i'm no longer part of the carefully managed system that government set up. And yes there are many more examples of this, not being able to get visas, insurance...
But hey mum is going to like this part, sort of, maybe. I'm starting to think I will have to come back to (god I'm not sure how to say this) wwwooooorrrrkkkk. AAAARRRRRHJHHHHHH, god I need a beer after that back in a second. Wow yes I may have to come back to normal live for a little while so that the system can recognize me again, then flee back to the real world (MINE)
Oh and back here in the developed world I was more worried about getting mogged or robbed, and well yes I did get mugged. They got about a little over £100 and some skin lol, so not much of a big deal really. Incase someone involved in the job was given a business card by me i'll just remind them that Karma is a wonderful thing, if you do nice things lol, enjoy what is coming to you.

Obviously i came down on my left knee
and right hand, which is a bit sore so interested in how it goes on a long ride to Newcastle to see Elle this weekend
Anyway as I always say, shit happens, get over it and carry on.
Enjoy your life, I am.




No comments: