Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Still in Seim Reap

4/2/11
Got the bike serviced, new spark plug, new fuel filter, new bearings in the back wheel, and second hand back tyre for $45, not so good for the tyre but overall not bad. Also got massage and a new Cambodian flag.

5/2/11
Got 7 day ticket for Angkor etc, and went to 3 different temples, took lots of photos. They are cool.
Went past the last temple by about 5km, dropped a glove and realised. Went back for the glove got to the complex to find out it had stopped letting people in 7 min earlier. Bugger will try another day.




6/2/11
Went out to the Roulson group, they are the oldest ones, got some good rubble shots, also had the best so far I think.



7/2/11
I got a ticket that lets me go 7 times in a month, got some money in the morning, played games and watch movies all day. Was great.

8/2/11
Recovered from rest day with another rest day. Can not be working too hard you know.

9/2/11
Went to Ankor Wat and around the short track on a push bike. Will not be doing that one again, the back wheel wasn't quite round, and the seat was even harder than mine. The whole area of temples is huge and Angkor Wat is massive. same for Angkor Thom. Lots more photos lol.




10/2/11
Went to the one I was late for on the first day and a couple of others. Left my tobbaco up the hill, oh well someone will find it.

 Sorry the connection here is too slow for uploading more photos, it's taken me 45min to upload these.

Enjoy your life. I am

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My neck hurts viewing your video. Why not rotate your camera the proper way?

Unknown said...

sorry it's sideways it isn't on my computer.