Search This Blog

Saturday, December 4, 2010

In Saigon

Singapore airport is still the best i have been too. Now has a butterfly inclosure. free lan gaming, mixing decks, fish, water, sunflowers.
 If you fly into saigon make sure you catch the bus to town not a taxi (it spins out the locals) I was the only western person on the bus. Took a bit to find the hotel though it's down a back ally for a ways. But I'm here now. Just waiting for my room (check out time is 1400)
 I've already had i guy saying he can help me buy a bike (well maybe but not yet). Also think i understand how the traffic works from the bus ride in. It's pretty simple really don't make quick moves. Slow and steady makes it through (even on a red light by the looks of it, which i want try mum).
 Anyway must get a drink and some fresh pineapple.
   Enjoy everything

1 comment:

nick said...

Hi Mate ,
good to hear that you are finally over there
let me now what sort of bike you get
take care
Nick