Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Me repairs... are at an end back on the road.


12/5/13 to 18/6/13

Wow what a big gap. Sorry for the long period without info. So what has been happening in my world for the last month ish? To quote a man you may have read before

“ Well I have to say that month disappeared in a mesh of games (4 beaten 2 others on the go), videos (6 seasons Dr who, couple of Dexter) and walks (flat at first up hills later), sleeps (some short some long lol).”

lol Ok so it was not doctor who (mind your language was watched tho) and it was not 4 games (probably more). The walks have been the same except more and more around the rain, which is becoming an all day thing.
Devi Falls
Peace Pagoda
 
A very rare sight. Me in a photo lol. The guy I had just taken a photo for was walking off when I thought maybe I should get one with me in it.

Faith and the Himalaya's

It feels a bit like christmas today as I should get my passport back tomorrow. The exciting part is how long is the visa going to be for? I applied for a 6 month but actually hoping for a 3 month as I stuffed up and applied too early if it is the six month. If 3 months I will probably come back to Nepal in september and go up to see Everest. Well maybe lol.

Anyway posts will start coming again as I head to India in the next day or two. May even stop to see some tigers on the way out hehe. The rains are all day at the moment so should be an interesting ride. hopefully not too much flooding going on.
 

Enjoy your life.

No comments: