Search This Blog

Saturday, December 8, 2012

In Goa still

Yes it has been a while. Ok after counting all the comments and working the numbers over a few times i have come up with the final results

 To Ride more                                                    To go home
      1                                                                         0

So it looks like I'm going on with the trip lol. I also get the impression not many of my friends are actually looking at my blog. Mmmm should i keep doing it then????

24/10/12 till 8/12/12
  Spent a lot of time looking for another Karizma but while at the Royal Enfield Rider Mania this year i changed my mind over night and Bought an Enfield called Faith, previous owner had name her and I'm happy with the name.
 I have been tripping around locally in Goa while here mainly on a friends Enfield until Faith entered the game. Went from Kerram to Aranbul, then down to Palolem again, back to Vagator for Rider mania, Back to Aranbul, then to Anjuna to get my tooth done, now back in Aranbul.
 The plan shouldn't been mentioned but goes somewhere on the lines of test ride to Allora caves leaving Monday. Back here for Xmas/New Years then head over towards Assam region before come back toward Delhi to fly home in April. When at home i will get another 6 month visa for India and come back in June to head up around Ladak area before coming back down to Goa to sell the bike. Who knows if that is what will happen but I'm hoping.
On a ride to Red Fort
Red Fort
Red Fort
you may think this is a photo from last year, but it isn't same bar, same time of year...Dylan's in Palolem













 The custom Enfield from this years rider mania

Words of wisdom
Anjunar sunset
My new girl, Faith

Well i must thank the only person to comment on the last post and say the blog is now for you as you are the only one reading it. 

No comments: