Search This Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2011

About to leave Luang Prabang

5/5/11 to 14/5/11
Well the part arrived 11/5/11 (thank you Mike for sending them) so got the bike fixed and she was running ok, mmm but after finding a spark plug she is running much better.i will spend one more day here to have a drink with some friends and say goodbye. Probably will also go for a bit of a ride tomorrow and make sure everything is good before I head on. I have had to get a 7 day extension to my Laos visa as it expired today. Of course I got the dates wrong for my Vietnam visa so that is already ticking over.
 All in all very happy to have Gracie back though. Looking forward to those roads in northern Vietnam.


Only $2US to get your nails done here lol. It was for the engagement party


That is my hotel down near the bridge and that is the river i walk out into the middle of then walked to town.
Well i will try to get back onto the normal travelling again now, and post about once a week.
    Enjoy your life. I am.
P.S Happy birthday mum.

No comments: